The Happy Arab News Service




Saturday, May 26, 2012

I stopped blogging since a while and I have no idea if I am going back to blogging any time soon. Nevertheless here is a list of articles I recently co-authored or wrote alone. I will keep it updated.

Otherwise you can connect with me on Facebook, if you are interested.


May 24, 2012

The lurking reality of absurd borders and impossible ethno-sectarian configurations -- and the fun has just started.

Big Party in a Desert


May 10, 2012

A cardinal, an atheist and phony media outrage


April 6, 2012

Claims of straightforward ethnic cleansing by Islamist militants in Homs don't add up

Syrian disinformation about Christian persecution


February 21, 2012

After two weeks of shock and awe, Syria's opposition remains intact. Will Assad's army do likewise?

Bashar's 'Iron Fist'


February 6, 2012

The "peripheralism" and Malthusian underpinnings of an unexpected uprising.

Demography Is Destiny in Syria


January 16 2012

The Nobel Peace Prize-winning Obama is now paying the price for Gaddafi's demise.

The Dead Man and His Long Shadow

Back to HappyArabNews

Proclaimed Nobody at 9:41 PM

2 Comments