The Happy Arab News Service




Tuesday, September 15, 2009




Migration

Last updated: September 15, 2009

August 31, 2009


Over the next few days this blog may become a mess as I want to migrate it to a new template. Nothing to worry about. This whole region is going to be a big mess and soon and my blog is just a part of the global trend. Meanwhile you can try to calm yourself down by reading the Economist's latest special report on Africa: The baby bonanza


September 15, 2009

nominally challenged said...

I have to say, I saw the title of this post and was hoping that you were going to write something about population migrations. Given your recent posts on demographics, I personally would be fascinated to read something about migration statistics and how that's already affecting and going to affect us all, since birth rates are only part of the entire story. So perhaps once you've finished your own personal migration, if you have a chance, and sufficient interest, I'd be very interested in hearing what you have to say ... :D

I don't know when I am going to finish my two posts about migration, but I noticed that the Economist is holding a live debate about international migration right now. You may want to see it: This house believes there is too much international migration.

Back to HappyArabNews

Proclaimed un monstruooo muy monstruoso at 1:13 PM

11 Comments