The Happy Arab News Service




Tuesday, December 22, 2009




Nobody in the Media

Last updated: December 22, 2009

May 23, 2009


If not them, who else would publish this shit I am writing here? But at least I can't say that nobody hears me. Maybe I should ask them for a weekly column...

:D :D


PS

Here is the original post.


December 22, 2009

Given my spontaneous affiliation with the Muslim Brotherhood movement, I am more than pleased to report the following exciting news from my umbrella organization: Conservative gains in Muslim Brotherhood elections.

What a mess. The Persians seem to have infected the Arabs with their passion for rigging elections. Even the Brothers have succumbed to this epidemic.

Labels: ,

Back to HappyArabNews

Proclaimed un monstruooo muy monstruoso at 9:55 PM

19 Comments