The Happy Arab News Service




Wednesday, September 19, 2007




The Wonders of Wmware

Last updated: September 19, 2007

August 10, 2007


This post has nothing to do with the Middle East/Israel. It's for Linux folks.

The Black Ubuntu emailed me this screenshot of Ubuntu Linux and Windows running on the same machine. He says Wmware does it all.



PS

All contributors to this blog (I am the only one who contribute anything actually) are running on their computers varieties of Debian Linux. I and Jean are using regular Debian distributions. The Black Ubuntu is running ... running Ubuntu Linux (also Debian based).


September 19, 2007

Genuine Validation

Absolutely hilarious snapshot from Black Ubuntu...

Black Ubuntu said...

I wanted to download IE7 for someone but these days you need to validate your Windows in order to download anything from Microsoft. I thought I'll give it a try , downloaded the validating software from Microsoft , it scanned my Linux box and reported that I have a perfectly genuine version of Windows and graciously allowed me to download IE7.

Back to HappyArabNews

Proclaimed un monstruooo muy monstruoso at 9:39 PM

0 Comments